Isilines • new low-cost bus company in France
Transdev released new budget coach operator in France.
Isilines • low-cost bus operator
Thanks to the liberalization of long distance passenger transport in France, new low-cost coach company appeared on French roads. Transdev, owner of Eurolines France, launched another coach company - Isilines . With 17 lines and more than 50 cities in France, Isilines is offering attractive prices all year round. As both Eurolines France and Isilines are in a strict cooperation you can book Isilines tickets via Eurolines France booking system.
Popular routes and cheap bus tickets
• Paris to Lyon with 3 daily departures, fares from 19€ to 35€
• Paris to Bordeaux with 2 daily departures, fares from 19€ to 32€
• Lyon to Marseille with departure once a day, fares from 15€ to 25€
• Brest to Nantes with 3 weekly departures, fares from 12€ to 22€
• Strasbourg to Lyon with 3 weekly departures, fares from 19€ to 28€
Find more Isilines low-cost tickets at Eurolines France booking system.
Ticket discounts and luggage allowance
Isilines offers discounts for:
• children under 4 - 50% off
• children between 4 to 12 - 30% off
• youth under 26 - 10% off
• second and hand under 5kg baggage are free of charge
• you can take your dog or cat with you on board
High quality vehicles
Isilines coaches provide you with:
• seats equipped with headrest and adjustable footrests
• individual reading light
• power supply and USB
• multimedia content
• air conditioning
• toilets on board
Technical innovations of vehicles have significantly reduced fuel consumption, pollutants and noise. All coaches are subject to the Euro standards and contribute to the reduction of CO² emission.